Selecting the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you, as a parent, can make. Ocimum offers outstanding educational opportunities designed to enrich the lives of all its students. We offer opportunities to develop, challenge and extend the student's faculties.
Ocimum welcomes students who exhibit commitment to their studies. All the students have to participate wholeheartedly in school activities and undertake personal responsibilities. Each student is given admission after a general assessment of their level of academic ability.
- The preparatory grade will not have any admission tests.
- The admissions are based first come first served basis and are subject to availability of seats.
- The registration form duly filled with the photograph must be submitted along with the registration fee.
- The registration form must be accompanied with scholastic and sports achievements certificates from previous schools with 4 passport size photographs and a copy of the child's birth certificate.
- A certification of good conduct and transfer certificate should be provided from the last school attended.
- The student's admission will be confirmed only after successful completion of their interview by a panels of our teachers.
- The fees have to be paid in full before the due date.